TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Your membership is subject to acceptance of and agreement with all of the terms and conditions instituted by The Business Girls Network (TBGN). In this agreement, ‘Company’, ‘we’, ‘our’, ‘us’ and ‘TBGN’ mean ‘The Business Girls Network’ and ‘you’, or ‘your’ means the member or the applicant.
By signing up to become a Business Girls Member, ALL members must agree to the following terms and conditions. If a member does not comply with the terms and conditions, the member may have their membership terminated. The mission of The Business Girls Network is to build relationships for the purpose of networking, inspiration, motivation and success. The Business Girls Network is not responsible nor does it endorse the business of any member, visitor or speaker.
- Member confirms that it has read and agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions.
- Membership is for an initial term of 12 months from the date of signing up.
- A membership fee is due on signing up and no refunds will be given once the membership is confirmed.
- A member may not engage in any activities that may adversely affect or bring the name of the network or its membership into disrepute.
- A member agrees to conduct all business and professional activities, in a reputable manner so as to reflect honourably upon the network and fellow members.
- False, negative or unprofessional representation of the network of fellow members will result in membership being revoked without refund.
- A member agrees to show integrity in all dealings with other members, the network and the general business community.
- A member agrees to conduct business in a fair and ethical manner, respecting the dignity and rights of clients, customers, associates, and fellow members regardless of race, colour, creed, religion, gender or sexual orientation.
- A member agrees to understand, support and promote the vision and mission of the network.
- A member agrees to give professional courtesy, respect and consideration to the venue we are meeting in. We are guests of the venue and will agree to their policies.
- A member who creates an uncomfortable situation within our network will not be tolerated and will result in an immediate ban from the network.
- Members will not feel pressured to buy, book or sign with a fellow member.
- It is the members responsibility to actively participate in the offline and online community. Consistent and persistence presence is required to build long term relationships. The Business Girls Network will not take any responsibility for any members who does not maximise the benefits of the membership.
- It is the members responsibility to do their own due diligence when engaging in business transactions with members, visitors or speakers.
- A member agrees to not spam any fellow member or to use their personal or business data without their express permission.
- If a member has not paid the membership fees, the membership will be terminated and any content on The Business Girls Network will be removed. The Business Girls Network reserves the right to make the decision to accept the member back into the network.
- A member agrees to not engage in any business or other commercial activity similar to The Business Girls Network for a period of 18 months after leaving the network.
- A member agrees not to promote any other networking community to any member or non-member within TBGN. This includes contacting somebody privately via email or any social platform.
- Meeting group sizes will vary and TBGN will not have any responsibility to any member regarding the size of any group.
- Membership is for the individual and is non-transferable.
- Membership is for 12 months minimum and will be automatically renewed on an annual basis. This applies to annual upfront and monthly payment options.
- If a member elects to pay monthly, the commitment is for a minimum of 12 months.
- If a monthly member skips a payment, the membership will be cancelled and the member can sign up again as an annual member only.
- If after the 12 month period the member does not automatically renew, the members access to the member groups and members area on the website will be automatically revoked.
- Membership renewal is not guaranteed. TBGN reserves the right to discontinue membership at any time.
- Accepting TBGN membership assumes the risk of participation in meetings and events, releasing TBGN from all liability resulting from participation, understands the company is not make any guarantees as to financial benefit, safety in relation to participation.
- TBGN does not provide profession exclusivity. Members in the same profession may have unique areas of speciality. We believe that groups do include overlap between professions and that some of the best referrals come from members in the same profession.
- Membership acceptance is ultimately the decision of TBGN and not the individual member.
- Membership also includes participation of our marketing materials such as testimonials, images, videos and presentations. Members grant the company rights and permissions to use the members name, company name, photography, statements in all current and future media.
- Use of TBGN membership lists. Any use of TBGN member lists and/or contact information including email lists whether in hard copy or electronic format is strictly prohibited under new GDPR guidelines. Membership lists are strictly for the use of TBGN.
- TBGN reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time, and you agree to abide by the most recent version of the terms and conditions.
Contract Payment Terms
- You are entering into a 12 month contract by making payment for your membership.
- A one off fee is payable up-front if you are paying the annual fee.
- Should you sign up to a monthly payment option, you are still agreeing to a 12 month contract term.
- After the 12 month term, your membership will be automatically renewed if you do not cancel your membership. You will be sent notification of your renewal terms and payments.
- Should a monthly payment fail, the membership will be cancelled and the member can sign up again as an annual member only.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- The membership term is for 12 months and cannot be cancelled during this period.
- You will be informed of your renewal date and if you do not wish to renew your membership at the end of the 12 month period, you are required to cancel your subscription.
- If you do not cancel, you will have your annual membership automatically renewed.
- If any memberships are cancelled by mutual agreement an admin fee of £25 will be deducted.
- If you have outstanding membership fees due to TBGN, we reserve the right to suspend your membership and all membership benefits, including access to the members facebook group and area on the website.
The Business Girls Network reserves the right to amend the ‘Terms and Conditions’ at any time. The ‘Terms and Conditions’ will always be available in the Members area on the website.