AN ONLINE AND OFFLINE NETWORKING MEMBERS' COMMUNITY EXCLUSIVELY FOR WOMENA PLACE TO CONNECT, TO COLLABORATE, TO HAVE FUN, TO INSPIRE AND TO LEARN
Membership to The Business Girls Network provides an array of special benefits. It offers you an opportunity to connect with like-minded women in a supportive and empowering environment. Every month we bring you new events, introduce you to new women, female experts and more. We embrace diversity and champion individual achievements. Every woman has a very different story and we are proud to have members from different backgrounds and at different phases of business. Our view is that every woman has a lot to give, as well as gain.
We believe in promoting personal discovery and collective empowerment. We don’t restrict business types. We believe in COLLABORATION not COMPETITION.
The Business Girls Network Private Members Club
THE MEMBERSHIP WINDOW IS NOW CLOSED UNTIL 2019.
THE MEMBERSHIP WINDOW IS CURRENTLY CLOSED
Here’s What You Get……
- Access to a private Facebook group for members
- Monthly meet ups for £10 (non members £22.50)
- Members discounted rate for other events including the annual INSPIRE Conference & Awards on International Women’s Day
- Members can request to promote their business at meet-ups
- Members can create events in the Facebook group
- Members can post promotional offers within the group
- Members can submit articles, news updates to be featured on the Business Girls Blog on the Business Girls website
- Membership includes listing on the business directory on the central website
- Members can list their directory listing in multiple categories
- Members can list their directory listing in multiple locations
- One Business Girl spotlight a month at meet-ups with an additional ten minutes to promote your business
- Members will receive a Business Girls Members badge to place on your website
- Immediate access to an influential, credible, trusted network.
- Build, develop and nurture new relationships.
- Meet women from a wide range of industries and at different phases of business. Having access to collective knowledge and expertise is very powerful.
- Discover new partners, gain clients and explore collaborations. We LOVE collaborations!
- Promote your business to a targeted audience and to the wider Biz Girls community.
- Exchange stories and learn from each others unique experiences.
PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP FOR MEMBERS
REGULAR LIVE SESSIONS & TUTORIALS BY EXPERTS (MASTERCLASSES AND GUEST EXPERTS LAUNCHING AFTER CHRISTMAS)
‘HOW TO’ TOPICS, HEALTH & WELL BEING & INSPIRATION
INTERVIEWS & Q &A’S
MEMBERS AREA ON WEBSITE & IN MEMBERS FACEBOOK GROUP
Tour of the members area on the website and private facebook group
£185 per year (payable upfront) OR £19 per month (12 month contract)
Members – you MUST be signed into your membership account to renew your membership.
Membership is available to businesses with more than one employee, with a partnership status or with three or more employees.
Company Membership (more than three employees)
Company membership entitles you to all the benefits as above and any member of your team can attend meet-ups and pay the member rate. The company membership is £395 per year. This is limited by location. If you are a nationwide company with different branches, please contact us to discuss.
Partnership Membership (two partners)
Partnership membership is for a business with two partners. The membership includes one directory listing only. Both partners can attend meet-ups at the member rate.
Additional Company Membership
This is for women who operate more than one business and would like more than one business directory listing. This membership is in addition to the Annual or Online membership.
Please contact us to discuss the above options by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you don’t fit in any of these membership categories, please get in touch and we will be happy to tailor a package to suit you and your business needs.
Please note: The Business Girls Network reserves the right to amend the terms of the membership without notice. Guests may attend two events as a non-member before signing up.
All members are required to abide by the ‘Terms and Conditions‘. You will be required to tick that you accept these Terms and Conditions on signing up to the membership.