#InstaBizGirls is back! It’s a month long challenge and is aimed at business owners. The game plan is that you get to create a bunch of content every day that will enable you to shout out about YOU and YOUR business! It gives people watching an insight into who you are, what makes you and your business tick and what your passions are. We want to get to know more about you. We want to feel we know your business better. That is what this is all about! Stick with the challenge if you can!
The challenge begins on 1st April and finishes on 30th April. It is open to absolutely everyone. Tag all of your posts with the hashtag #InstaBizGirls to join in the fun.
Here’s the list of daily prompts with a brief explanation of what you could include for each theme.
Date | Theme
- Me – Let’s see YOU. The person behind the business. Post a photo of you.
- My why – WHY do you do run a small business? WHY did you set it up? Let’s see your WHY.
- My business launch date – When did you launch your business? Are you a newbie or an oldie.
- My reason for setting up a business – What was the main reason you set up your business? This is different to your WHY.
- My location (geography) – Where do you operate your business from? Where in the country are you? Let’s see where you are from.
- My mission – What is your mission, vision, purpose, passion? What always sits in the back of your mind and you always go back to?
- My logo – Share your logo. Is there a story behind it?
- My workspace – We would love to see where you work. Doesn’t matter if it’s from your kitchen table or somewhere else. Let’s see it!
- My routine – Share a part of your daily routine. Give us an insight into your day. Maybe you work all day or just a few hours to fit around childcare. Maybe you go out for a walk in the morning.
- My favourite – What’s the bit about your business that you love the most?
- My customer – What does your typical customer avatar look like? Let’s be creative and visualise this!
- My dream – Share your business dream with us.
- My time off – What do you do when you take a day off. Where do you go? What do you do? Who do you hang out with?
- My goal – What’s your end game? Do you even set goals?
- My achievement – Share something that you have achieved in your business. Can be a tiny step or a massive milestone.
- My product or service – Share something that shows us whether you have a product or service. Easier for product businesses. Service driven businesses – can be creative!
- My boomerang – get creative on boomerang! Share something in your business.
- My Inspiration – Who or what inspires you to keep going if you are having a rough day?
- My day – Share something that you are working on today.
- My tribe – Who are your tribe? Who are you go to people when the going gets tough?
- My top tip – Share a helpful tip that might help somebody else.
- My behind the scenes – Gives us an insight into what you do to create a product or how your plan to deliver your service.
- My USP – what’s your USP? Why should somebody buy something from you?
- My video – Share a video about you or your business. Any video!
- My story – Sum up your story in one photo. Yep, this one is hard!
- My win – Share a win with us however big or small.
- My industry – tell us something about the industry you work in.
- My learning – What’s the biggest thing you have learnt about running a business? Share it with us.
- My love – What do you love the most about your business?
- My business – Sum up in one post – YOUR business.
Sarah Sangster from Sangster Digital will be running sessions in the member’s group to support the challenge. There will be preparation sessions on Friday 22nd March and Thursday 28th March. Sarah is a Social and Digital Expert and we are looking forward to her sharing her knowledge with us. The membership window will be opening for 24 hours this week to the waitlist only. You can jump on the waitlist here.
ANYBODY can take part in the challenge. You don’t have to join the member’s group, you can still participate!
Most of all have fun with it and make sure you include the hashtag #InstaBizGirls AND include #TheBusinessGirlsNetwork if you are feeling kind.
Don’t forget to tag your posts with:
Follow us on Instagram @bizgirlsnetwork
Nb. The Business Girls Network cannot take any responsibility for any last minute changes to the schedule in the member’s group. Sometimes things happen which are beyond our control. Any changes will be updated to this page on the website.