Win 6 months FREE coaching!
What will you win?
The Coaching Offering:
- 2 hours per month
- 1 hour face to face
- 2 x 30 min check ins (over the phone/Skype)
- for a period of 6 months
What to expect?
How to enter?
All you need to do, is answer the questions below and submit your entry, including a link to your website if you have one to email@example.com:
- What is the biggest challenge that you are facing right now that you think coaching could help you overcome?
- “I think marketing coaching will make an impact for me and my business because….”
- Where are you hoping to get to by the end of the 6 months?
- Write a brief paragraph about your business.
What are you waiting for?!
About Liz Hayward
For SMEs, startups and entrepreneurs, who want to create uplift, energy and realise a transition to the next stage of growth; Liz offers business and marketing coaching that will unlock the clarity and momentum needed to realise results fast. She has spent the last 10 years working with businesses of all sizes and I know what works. Her passion is to bring her experience to bear for small business owners that want to create a sustainable, independent pipeline for their brand.
Liz is a freelance Marketing and Business Coach with a passion for working with SMEs, startups and entrepreneurs.She is also the Managing Director of B2B marketing and communication consultancy, Onefish Twofish. Known for The Lead Generation Machine – a systematic methodology for building a pipeline of business. The approach is now used by over 50 fast growth businesses and is cited by Microsoft as best practice B2B marketing methodology.
She is honoured to have been asked to be a mentor at 50th Generation – an incubator in London for meaningful, growing businesses, and more recently to have been invited to be a company mentor for Ricoh Ignite. A year long accelerator for entrepreneurs in the Northants area creating products and services for business, backed by Ricoh UK, based on some of the most advanced business growth methodology on the planet.
Terms and Conditions
- The Competition is open to all ladies in Maidenhead Business Girls who own a small business.
- All entries must be submitted by July 1st 2016 at 12pm (GMT) by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Entries submitted through any other medium will not be considered for entry.
- Only one entry per participant.
- The participant must be the same person who has submitted the entry.. Any plagiarism will not be allowed.
- TBGN reserve the right to cancel or amend all or any part of the Competition or the Terms & Conditions.
- You agree to take part in and cooperate with a reasonable amount of publicity or other promotional activity with us, and agree that we may publish your name and hometown name, and any photographs, films and/or recordings made by us or on our behalf and featuring you and/or your entry.
- Voting will close on July 1st 2016.
- Winner will be announced on July 6th 2016.
- The prize is not transferable to any other person.
- The winner agrees to contact Liz Hayward and claim the prize within 28 days of being notified.
- By submitting your entry, you are agreeing to the above terms and conditions.