Business Girl Awards2018
The new Business Girls Awards initiative is an important platform for recognising the impact that women can have both in business and in their communities, and in doing so, to identify female role models that will inspire women of the future.
If you would like to get involved, speak at the next event or feel you can contribute in some other way, please email Amanda at email@example.com.
Business Girl of the Year
Business Girl Rising Star
Best Home Based Business
Business Girl Heart of the Community
Service of the Year
Creative Business Girl of the Year
Most Inspiring and Active Business Girl
Best New Business Award
Business Girl Community Business of the Year
- Nominations will be released on 23rd January 2019
- The closing date for nominations is at midnight 13th February 2019.
- Finalists will be notified18th February 2019.
- There will be three women shortlisted in each category as finalists.
- Voting for finalist’s will re-open on 21st February 2019.
- Voting will close at midnight on 1st March 2019.
Terms & Conditions
- The organizer reserves the right to check information contained in the nomination.
- The organizer reserves the right to re-categorise nominations if appropriate.
- Nominees for the ‘Business Girl Rising Star’ must be aged under 30 by 8th March 2019.
- Nominees for the ‘Young Woman of the Year’ must be aged under 18 by 8th March 2019.
- Nominees for the ‘Best New Business’ – business must be less than 1 year old by 8th March 2019.
- The Business Girl Community Business Award sponsored by the Maidenhead Advertiser will be voted via the Maidenhead Advertiser website under the same terms outlined.
- Finalists must purchase a delegate ticket to attend the conference.
- The organiser’s reserve the right to photograph & film during the Conference & Awards Ceremony to be used in all promotional material both in online and offline media.
- Award winners will be announced at The INSPIRE Conference & Awards only on 8th March 2019.
- Finalists agree to be featured on all online & offline media prior to the conference.