Business Girl 2019 Award Finalists
Congratulations to all our finalists!
THE VOTING IS NOW CLOSED. THE WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED AT INSPIRE CONFERENCE & AWARDS, 8TH MARCH, INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’S DAY.
Business Girl of the Year AwardSponsored by Maidenhead Podiatry & Chiropractic Clinic
Business Girl Rising StarSponsored by The Rainbow Rooms
Best Home-Based Business AwardSponsored by Rimu Marketing
Business Girl Heart of the Community AwardSponsored by The Media Hub
Service of the Year AwardSponsored by Streamlion Consulting
Young Woman of the Year AwardSponsored by Goyals Maidenhead
Creative Business of the Year AwardSponsored by Carvill Creative
Most Inspiring and Active Business Girl of the Year AwardSponsored by Inspire Hot Yoga
Business Girl Progress Prize AwardSponsored by Brittons Solicitors
Best New Business AwardSponsored by Vivid Marketing Communications
Business Girl Community Business of the YearSponsored by Maidenhead Advertiser
The finalists are:
Francesca Cairns – Francesca Cairns Image Consultant
Tabitha Beaven – Light Mind
Ranjana Shanti Nagi – Saints Cafe
Karen Rosser – Inspire My Soul
Voting for this category will be via the Maidenhead Advertiser Website.
Terms & Conditions
- There will be three women shortlisted in each category as finalists except in the case of a tie-breaker.
- Voting for finalist’s will re-open on 21st February 2019.
- Voting will close at midnight on 1st March 2019.
- The organizer reserves the right to check information contained in the nomination.
- The organizer reserves the right to re-categorise nominations if appropriate.
- Nominees for the ‘Business Girl Rising Star’ must be age 30 or under by 8th March 2019.
- The Business Girl Community Business Award sponsored by the Maidenhead Advertiser will be voted via the Maidenhead Advertiser website under the same terms outlined.
- Finalists must purchase a delegate ticket to attend the conference.
- The organiser’s reserve the right to photograph & film during the Conference & Awards Ceremony to be used in all promotional material both in online and offline media.
- Award winners will be announced at The INSPIRE Conference & Awards only.
- Finalists agree to be featured all online and offline media.